Last Updated on 2 months by Admin
Lori Loughlin Biography
Lori Loughlin (Lori Anne Loughlin) is an American model, actress and producer. Loughlin is known for her role as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis on the ABC sitcom Full House from 1988 to 1995 and its Netflix sequel Fuller House from 2016 to present.
She has also had success playing the roles of Jody Travis in The Edge of Night from 1980 to 1983, Debbie Wilson in The CW series 90210 from 2008 to 2011, 2012, Jennifer Shannon in the Garage Sale Mystery television film series from 2013 to present, and Abigail Stanton in When Calls the Heart from 2014 to present. She was a co-creator, producer and actor through the two seasons of The WB series Summerland from 2004 to 2005.
Lori Loughlin Age
Loughlin was born on 28 July 1964, in Queens, New York City, New York, United States. She is 54 years old as of 2018.
Lori Loughlin Height
She stands at a height of 1.68 m.
Lori Laughlin Photo
Lori Loughlin Net Worth
Lori Loughlin has an estimated net worth of $8 million.
Lori Loughlin Kids|Children|Daughter|Son
Loughlin has three children; two daughters namely Olivia Jade Giannulli (19 years-born on 28 September, 1999) and Isabella Rose Giannulli (20 years-born on 16 September 1998) and a stepmother to Gianni, Giannulli’s son from a previous relationship.
Lori Loughlin Husband|Married
Loughlin is married to fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli since 1997. They duo met in 1995. They were blessed with two daughters, Isabella Rose and Olivia Jade. Olivia has a YouTube channel of beauty tips.
Back then from 1989 to 1996 Loughlin was married to Michael R. Burns (investment banker ). Loughlin is also a stepmother to Gianni, Giannulli’s son from a previous relationship. Loughlin and Giannulli put their Aspen, Colorado home on sale for $8.9 million in 2014, which they sold in July 2015 for $7.6 million. In 2017, they put their Los Angeles mansion on the market for $35 million.
Lori Loughlin Father|Family
Loughlin is the daughter of Lorellee (mother) and Joseph Roy Loughlin (father), a foreman for the New York Telephone Company. She grew up in different birthplaces (Queens, New York City, or Hauppauge, New York on Long Island) but is of Irish descent.
Lori Loughlin Brother
Loughlin has one younger brother, Roy.
Lori Loughlin Appear In Court
Actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin appear in court as college admissions scandal rewrites lives on wednesday 3 april, 2019. This was their first appearance in federal court in Boston together with 10 other parents charged in the college admissions fraud investigation. But there are still months away from a potential trial, in some ways they are already facing their repercussions.
Lori Loughlin Legal Issues
On March 12, 2019, Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli ( her husband ) were among dozens charged by the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office in a large-scale nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal. However, the indictment alleged that Loughlin and her husband had paid $500,000, disguised as a donation to the Key Worldwide Foundation.
The couple did this so that the University of Southern California’s admissions committee would be led to believe that their two daughters if admitted, would be joining the school’s women’s rowing team and Olivia Jade Giannulli had not trained in the sport and had no plans to do so.
Lori Loughlin Boots
Lori Loughlin Boots
Lori Loughlin Career
While still young, after becoming interested in acting Loughlin began her career at age 11 as a print model, recalling:
My mom had a friend that was going into Manhattan to meet with an agency for modeling. She was taking her teenage daughters in and she asked my mom if I wanted to go along. My mom reluctantly let me go, but I don’t think she ever thought anything would come of it. And I went in and they handed me a contract and said, “We’ll take you.”
At 15, Loughlin was cast in the ABC soap opera The Edge of Night, playing the role of Jody Travis, an aspiring dancer, appearing in the series (1980-1983). She appeared in a number of feature films and television guest spots from 1983 to 1988. Loughlin was cast as Rebecca Donaldson, Danny Tanner’s (Bob Saget) co-host and later Jesse Katsopolis’s (John Stamos) wife in the ABC sitcom Full House from 1988 to 1995.
Initially set for a six-episode arc, Loughlin became a regular for the remainder of the series. Within months after Full House ended, she co-starred with Tony Danza in the ABC sitcom Hudson Street from 1995 to 1996. After one season, series was cancelled. Loughlin starred in the television adaptation of Sidney Sheldon’s novel A Stranger in the Mirror in 1993, which is a roman à clef on Groucho Marx and Erin Fleming, where she played Fleming’s role.
In 1997, Loughlin starred alongside Bruce Campbell in the film In the Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory. She co-starred opposite Treat Williams in the Fred Olen Ray-directed thriller film Critical Mass in 2000. In 2002, Loughlin also guest starred in Suddenly Susan, Spin City, Seinfeld, The Drew Carey Show, and as the superhero Black Canary in the Birds of Prey series. Loughlin co-created, produced and starred in The WB drama series Summerland (2004-2005).
She played the role of Ava, the aunt who raises three children after their parents die in a car accident. After two seasons, the series was canceled due to low ratings on July 11, 2005. In 2007, she co-starred in the ABC sitcom In Case of Emergency with David Arquette. Loughlin appeared in the film Moondance Alexander in 2007, co-starring with her former Summerland castmate Kay Panabaker.
She also was in attendance at Comedy Central’s The Roast of Bob Saget which was hosted by John Stamos and premiered on August 17, 2008. At her table were Full House co-stars Dave Coulier and Jodie Sweetin. In 2010, she starred in the television film Meet My Mom, which premiered on the Hallmark Channel on Mother’s Day. Loughlin co-starred in seasons one through three of the Beverly Hills, 90210 spin-off 90210 as Debbie Wilson (2008-2011).
In 2012, she reprised her role in the season five premiere episode. She made a brief appearance as Rebecca Donaldson, alongside John Stamos as Jesse Katsopolis, in Late Night with Jimmy Fallon episode on July 2013 following a reunion performance by Jesse and The Rippers. Loughlin has since played several roles such as Rebecca on the Full House sequel series Fuller House, which premiered its first season on Netflix on February 26, 2016.
Lori Loughlin Full House
Full House is an American television sitcom. It was created by Jeff Franklin for ABC. The show chronicles the events of widowed father Danny Tanner who has three daughters;oldest D.J., middle child Stephanie and youngest Michelle .
The father enlists his brother-in-law Jesse Katsopolis and best friend Joey Gladstone to help raise his daughters in his San Francisco home. The series aired from September 22, 1987 to May 23, 1995, broadcasting eight seasons and 192 episodes.
While never a critical favorite, it was consistently in the Nielsen Top 30 and gained even more popularity in syndicated reruns and also aired internationally. The series has also had tie-in merchandise marketed, such as a series of paperback books. On February 26, 2016, a sequel series, Fuller House, premiered on Netflix
Lori Loughlin Movies|Films
- Amityville 3-D as Susan Baxter (1983 )
- The New Kids as Abby McWilliams (1985)
- Secret Admirer as Toni Williams (1985 )
- Rad as Christian Hollings (1986)
- Back To The Beach as Sandi (1987)
- The Night Before as Tara Mitchell (1988)
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning as Sheila Fistergraff (1997)
- Critical as Mass Janine (2000)
- Suckers as Donna Deluca (2001)
- Farce of the Penguins as Melvin-Smacking Penguin (voice) (2006)
- Moondance Alexander as Gelsey Alexander (2007)
- Old Dogs as Amanda (2009)
- Crawlspace as Susan Gate (2013)
Lori Loughlin Tv Shows
- The Edge of Night as Jody Travis (1980–1983)
- Matt Houston as Sue Landa (1982)
- The Tom Swift and Linda Craig Mystery Hour as Linda Craig (1983)
- North Beach and Rawhide as Candy Cassidy (1985)
- Brotherhood of Justice as Christie (1986)
- The Equalizer as Jenny Morrow (1986–1987)
- CBS Schoolbreak Special as Kelly / Sally (1986, 1988)
- A Place to Call Home as Jenny Gavin (1987)
- CBS Summer Playhouse as Tammy (1988)
- Great Performances as Kay Cork (1988)
- Full House as Rebecca “Becky” Donaldson–Katsopolis (1988–1995)
- Doing Time on Maple Drive as Allison (1992)
- Empty Cradle as Jane Morgan (1993)
- A Stranger in the Mirror as Jill Castle (1993)
- One of Her Own as Toni Stroud (1994)
- Abandoned and Deceived as Gerri Jensen (1995)
- Hudson Street as Melanie Clifford (1995–1996)
- In the Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory as Jill Erickson (1997)
- Tell Me No Secrets as Jess Koster (1997)
- The Larry Sanders Show as Lori Loughlin (1997)
- Suddenly Susan as Paula (1997)
- The Price of Heaven as Leslie (1997)
- Seinfeld as Patty (1997)
- Medusa’s Child as Dr. Linda McCoy (1997)
- Cursed as Natalie Keith (2001)
- Spin City as Michelle (2001)
- Birds of Prey as Caroline Lance / Black Canary (2002)
- The Drew Carey Show as Robin (2002)
- Eastwick as Sukie Ridgemont (2002)
- Justice League Unlimited as Dr. Tracy Simmons (voice) (2004)
- Summerland as Ava Gregory (2004–2005)
- Jake in Progress as Lindsay (2006)
- Ghost Whisperer as Christine Greene (2006)
- In Case of Emergency as Dr. Joanna Lupone (2007)
- 90210 Deborah “Debbie” Wilson (2008–2012)
- Meet My Mom Dana Marshall (2010)
- A Mother’s Rage as Rebecca Mayer (2013)
- Psych as Dr. Joan Diamond (2013)
- Major Crimes as Rebecca Slater (2013)
- Addicts Anonymous as Mrs. Goldberg (2013)
- Garage Sale Mystery as Jennifer Shannon (2013–2018)
- The Neighbors as Tina Giannulli (2014)
- When Calls the Heart as Abigail Stanton (2014–2019)
- Northpole: Open for Christmas as Mackenzie Warren (2015)
- Blue Bloods as Grace Edwards (2016)
- Every Christmas Has a Story as Kate Harper (2016)
- Fuller House as Rebecca “Becky” Donaldson–Katsopolis (2016–2018)
- Homegrown Christmas as Maddie Finley (2018)
As Hallmark Channel plots a future without the star of its wholesome When Calls the Heart drama and Garage Sale Mystery TV-movie series, sources tell TVLine that there are currently no plans for the embattled Loughlin to reprise her role as Aunt Becky during Fuller House‘s fifth and final season, which has yet to start production and will premiere on Netflix this fall.
A star of progenitor Full House, Loughlin guest-starred on the Warner Bros. TV-produced follow-up during its first four seasons, the most recent of which hit Netflix in December. Crown Media announced on Thursday that it had “stopped development of all productions” involving Loughlin, after which Hallmark Channel pulled the March 17 episode of When Calls the Heart from its lineup, as it considers “creative options” for the well-performing series moving forward.
Loughlin turned herself over to authorities on March 13 after being indicted for allegedly taking part in a large scheme involving parents who paid bribes of up to $6 million to get their kids into elite colleges, including Yale and Georgetown.
Loughlin, her husband Mossimo Giannulli and dozens of other parents — including Desperate Housewivesalumna Felicity Huffman — allegedly bribed college entrance-exam administrators (to allow cheating on the tests) and university athletic coaches (to designate school applicants as athletic recruits, regardless of their athletic ability or experience playing a sport).
Loughlin and Giannulli allegedly paid a total of $500,000 so that their two daughters would be designated as recruits to the University of Southern California’s crew team, though neither girl participated in the sport. Loughlin was released from custody on $1 million bail, with a judge ruling that she could travel for work as long as she informs the court where she’s going and how long she’ll be away.