Last Updated on 3 months by Mcri
John Getz Biography
John Getz is an American actor. He was born on October 15th, 1946 in Davenport, Lowa. He grew up in the Mississippi River Valley.John Getz
He began his acting career while at the University of Lowa where he even helped found the Center for New Performing Arts. He has a daughter, Hannah.
John Getz Age
He was born on October 15th, 1946 in Davenport, Lowa.
John Getz Wife
He was previously married to Grace McKeaney from 1987-1996.John Getz Actor
John Getz Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $ 20 million.
John Getz Height
He is 1.88 M tall.
John Getz Movies
Below is a list of movies that he has made notable appearances;
- The Happy Hooker (1975) as Trout Fisherman
- Tattoo (1981) as Buddy
- Blood Simple (1984) as Ray
- Thief of Hearts (1984) as Ray Davis
- The Fly (1986) as Stathis Borans
- The Fly II (1989) as Stathis Borans
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989) as Marine Major – Vietnam
- Men at Work (1990) as Maxwell Potterdam III
- Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead (1991) as Gus
- Curly Sue (1991) as Walker McCormick
- Fortunes of War (1994) as Franklin Hewitt
- Playmaker (1994) as Eddie
- A Passion to Kill (1994) as Jerry
- Mojave Moon (1996) as Police Officer
- Painted Hero (1997) as Sheriff Acuff
- Some Girl (1998) as Claire’s Father
- Held for Ransom (2000) as Mr. Kirkland
- A Day Without a Mexican (2004) as Senator Abercombie
- Living ’til the End (2005) as Mr. Hines
- Nanking (2007) as George Fitch
- Zodiac (2007) as Templeton Peck
- Hard Four (2007) as Blazedell Woodruff
- Superhero Movie (2008) as Lunatic Editor
- A Line in the Sand (2008) as Captain McClenon
- The Social Network (2010) as Sy
- Elevator (2011) as Henry Barton
- Jobs (2013) as Paul Jobs
- Desperate Acts of Magic (2013) as Don Tarzia
- The Perfect Guy (2015) as Renkin
- Trumbo (2015) as Sam Wood
- Certain Women (2016) as Sheriff Rowles
- Transparent (2016-2017) as Donald
- Bosch (2017) as Bradley Walker
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse (2018) as Coco’s father
John Getz American Horror Story
He played as Coco’s father in this TV show. “American Horror Story” was created by the co-creators of “Glee,” but the shows have little in common besides that. The show revolves around the Harmons, a family of three, who move from Boston to Los Angeles in order to reconcile past anguish.
What the Harmons don’t know is that the house they’ve moved into is haunted. But it’s not haunted by Casperesque friendly ghosts — it’s haunted by demonic creatures. The creatures have a history of not only spooking the house’s residents but also devouring them. After living in this house, family patriarch and psychiatrist, Ben, may need a shrink of his own.
Theme song: American Horror Story Theme Song
No. of episodes: 94 (list of episodes)
John Getz Certain Women
He played the character role of Sheriff Rowles in this film. Three strong-willed women (Kristen Stewart, Laura Dern, Michelle Williams) strive to forge their own paths amidst the wide-open plains of the American Northwest: a lawyer who finds herself contending with both office sexism and a hostage situation; a wife and mother whose determination to build her dream home puts her at odds with the men in her life; and a young law student who forms an ambiguous bond with a lonely ranch hand.
Initial release: 2 March 2017 (Germany)
Director: Kelly Reichardt
Budget: 2 million USD
Based on: Stories by Maile Meloy
Cinematography: Chris Blauvelt
John Getz Transparent
He portrayed Donald in this TV show. Mort has a secret that he really wants to tell his three adult children, who are so self-absorbed they don’t see that something has changed for divorced, girlfriendless dad. Even when he invites them to dinner en masse to share his news, somehow, the conversation becomes about them.
The secret unfolds, though, when he comes home and sees his married daughter getting intimate with her ex. Now, he knows her secret; she learns him, and the dysfunctional family finds one secret after another being exposed.
Original network: Amazon Video
Production location(s): Los Angeles
Program creator: Jill Soloway
John Getz Bosch
He was Bradley Walker in this TV show. An LAPD homicide detective works to solve the murder of a 13-year-old boy.
First episode date: 6 February 2014
Original network: Amazon Video
No. of episodes: 40 (list of episodes)
Program creator: Michael Connelly
John Getz The Perfect Guy
He portrayed Renkin in this film. With a fulfilling career and a loving relationship, lobbyist Leah Vaughn (Sanaa Lathan) seems to have it all. Things come crashing down when Dave, her long-term boyfriend, questions her future plans for marriage and a family.
The resulting breakup leaves Leah heartbroken until she meets the charming and handsome Carter Duncan (Michael Ealy). Soon, the budding romance turns dangerous as Carter reveals his volatile nature, forcing Leah to turn the tables on the man she thought was Mr. Right.
Initial release: 11 September 2015 (Nigeria)
Director: David M. Rosenthal
Budget: $12-$18 million
Box office: 60.3 million USD
Screenplay: Tyger Williams, Barbara Curry
John Getz Trumbo
He plays the character role of Sam Wood in this film. In 1947, successful screenwriter Dalton Trumbo (Bryan Cranston) and other Hollywood figures get blacklisted for their political beliefs.
Initial release: 21 January 2016 (Brazil)
Director: Jay Roach
Based on: Dalton Trumbo; by Bruce Cook