Last Updated on 2 months by Admin
Haley Joel Osment Biography
Haley Joel Osment is an American actor. He rose to fame for his performance as a young unwilling medium in M. Night Shyamalan’s thriller film The Sixth Sense, which earned him a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He later appeared in leading roles in several high-profile Hollywood films, including Steven Spielberg’s A.I. Artificial Intelligence and Mimi Leder’s Pay It Forward.
He made his large open debut in 2008 in a short-lived revival of David Mamet’s play American Buffalo, starring John Leguizamo and Cedric the Entertainer. In the Kingdom Hearts video games Osment is known for his voice-roles of Sora and Vanitas , as well as his more recent roles in comedies such as Sex Ed and The Spoils of Babylon.
Haley Joel Osment Age
Osment was born on April 10, 1988 in Los Angeles, California. He is 35 years of age as of year 2023.
Haley Joel Osment Weight and Height
Osment stands at a height of 164 cm or 5ft 6 and he has a body weight of 86kg or 190 Ib.
Haley Joel Osment Family | Haley Joel Osment Sister
Osment was born in Los Angeles, California. He is the son of Theresa a teacher, and Michael Eugene Osment, a theater and film actor. Both his parents are natives of Birmingham, Alabama. He was brought up Roman Catholic. He has one sister actress Emily Osment, who is almost four years younger. His parents have described his childhood as a “good old-fashioned Southern upbringing”. Osment’s father said that when Osment was learning to speak, he deliberately avoided using baby talk when communicating with his son.
Haley Joel Osment Girlfriend | Haley Joel Osment Gay
There is no any information about his girlfriend. Neither can we see anything about whether he was dating someone or not. In his contour also we cannot see any talk about his marriage and his wife. Without knowing about his personal life, we cannot be assured whether he is a gay or not.
Haley Joel Osment Movies
- TBA – Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile as Jerry Thompson
- 2017 – Izzy Gets the F*ck Across Town Walt
- 2017 – CarGo as Danny (voice)
- 2016 – Me Him Her as Haley
- 2016 – Yoga Hosers as Adrien Arcand
- 2016 – Almost Friends as Ben
- 2015 – Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling as Theater Audience Member
- 2015 – The World Made Straight as Shank
- 2015 – Entourage as Travis McCredle
- 2014 – Tusk as Teddy Craft
- 2014 – Sex Ed as Ed Cole
Haley Joel Osment Movies From Year 2001 to 2013
- 2013 – I’ll Follow You Down as Erol
- 2012 – Sassy Pants as Chip Hardy
- 2010 – Montana Amazon as Womple Dunderhead
- 2007 – Home of the Giants as Robert “Gar” Gartland
- 2003 – Secondhand Lions as Walter Caldwell
- 2003 – The Jungle Book 2 as Mowgli (voice)
- 2002 – The Hunchback of Notre Dame II as Zephyr (voice)
- 2002 – The Country Bears as Beary Barrington (voice)
- 2001 – A.I. Artificial Intelligence as David
- 2001 – Edges of the Lord as Romek
Haley Joel Osment Movies From Year 1994 to 2000
- 2000 – Pay It Forward as Trevor McKinney
- 2000 – Spot the Dog as Spot the Dog (voice)
- 1999 – The Sixth Sense as Cole Sear
- 1999 – I’ll Remember April as Peewee Clayton
- 1997 – Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas Chip (voice)
- 1996 – Bogus as Albert Franklin
- 1995 – For Better or Worse as Danny
- 1994 – Forrest Gump as Forrest Gump, Jr.
- 1994 – Mixed Nuts as Little Boy
Haley Joel Osment Tv Shows
- 2018 – Swedish Dicks as Dave
- 2018 – The X-Files as Davey James, young John James
- 2017–2018 – Teachers as Damien
- 2017 – Oasis as Sy
- 2017 – Silicon Valley as Keenan Feldspar
- 2017 – Top Gear America – Himself
- 2017 – Future Man as Dr. Stu Camillo
- 2016 – The Eric Andre Show as Guest
- 2015 – The Spoils Before Dying as Alistair St. Barnaby-Bixby-Jones
- 2015–2016 – Comedy Bang! Bang! as Slow Joey
- 2015 – Drunk History as Kid Blink
- 2014 – The Spoils of Babylon as Winston Morehouse
- 2013–2014 – Alpha House as Shelby Mellman
- 2000 – Buzz Lightyear of Star Command as Myka
- 2000–2001 – Family Guy as Various characters
- 2005 – Immortal Grand Prix as Takeshi Jin
Haley Joel Osment Tv Shows From Year 1994 to 1999
- 1999 – Ally McBeal as Eric Stall
- 1999 – Hey Arnold! as Curly Gammelthorpe
- 1998 – Chicago Hope as Nathan Cacaci
- 1998 – Touched by an Angel as John Henry
- 1998 – The Pretender as Davey Simpkins
- 1998 – The Lake as Dylan Hydecker
- 1998 – Ransom of Red Chief as Andy Dorset
- 1998 – Cab to Canada as Bobby
- 1997 – Walker, Texas Ranger as Lucas Simms
- 1997 – Last Stand at Saber River as Davis Cable
- 1997–1998 – Murphy Brown as Avery Brown #2
- 1995–1997 – The Jeff Foxworthy Show Matt Foxworthy
- 1994 – The Larry Sanders Show as Little Boy
- 1994 – Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg as Kyle
- 1994–1995 – Thunder Alley as Harry Turner
Haley Joel Osment Video games
- 2019 – Kingdom Hearts III as Sora, Vanitas
- 2018 – NBA 2K19 as Zack Coleman
- 2017 – Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue as Vanitas, Sora
- 2014 – Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix as Sora, Vanitas
- 2012 – Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance as Sora
- 2011 – Kingdom Hearts Re:coded as Sora
- 2010 – Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep as Vanitas, Sora
- 2009 – Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as Sora
- 2008 – Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories as Sora
- 2006 – Kingdom Hearts II as Sora
- 2002 – Kingdom Hearts as Sora
Actor Haley Joel Osment | Haley Joel Osment Now
Haley had a supporting role in the Netflix film Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile in 2019. He was starring alongside Lily Collins while her character Liz follows the prosecution of Ted Bundy, who is played by Zac Efron. He also appeared as the character “Mesmer” in the Amazon series The Boys.
Haley Joel Osment photos
Haley Joel Osment Net Worth
Osment has an estimated net worth of $12 million.
Haley Joel Osment Forrest Gump
Osment visited a store at age four where he signed up with a talent scout. He was called back for an audition and asked to describe the biggest thing he had ever seen. His description of an IMAX theater screen helped win him a part in a Pizza Hut TV commercial. The commercial began his career, and later that year he starred in the ABC TV sitcom Thunder Alley, his first role in series television. Osment’s first feature film role was as Forrest Gump’s son, also named Forrest Gump, in the 1994 film of the same name. He also had a small part in another 1994 film, Mixed Nuts. Throughout the rest of the 1990s, Osment played regular or recurring roles in various TV series; including The Jeff Foxworthy Show and the final season of Murphy Brown, where he replaced Dyllan Christopher as Murphy’s son, Avery.
Haley Joel Osment Sixth Sense
In 1999 Osment first achieved stardom, when he appeared in The Sixth Sense, co-starring Bruce Willis. For his representation of Cole Sear, a psychic child, Osment won the Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor. He was also nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He became the second-youngest performer ever to receive an Academy nomination for a supporting role.
He however, lost the final Oscar vote to Michael Caine. One of Osment’s lines in The Sixth Sense, “I see dead people,” became a popular catchphrase and is often repeated or parodied on television programs and in other media. The phrase is #44 on the American Film Institute’s list of 100 Movie Quotes. He made three minor (voice-only) guest appearances on the animated TV series Family Guy in 2000 and 2001.
Haley Joel Osment Ai
Kevin Spacey another future co-star in the 2000 Academy Awards ceremony he was honored . Pacey along with Helen Hunt, appeared in Osment’s next film, Pay It Forward (2000). The year which followed Osment appeared in Steven Spielberg’s A.I. Artificial Intelligence, cementing his stature as one of the leading young actors in Hollywood. His role in A.I Artificial Intelligence earned him his second Saturn Award for Best Younger Actor, and another critical acclaim. In reviewing the movie, critic Roger Ebert claimed that: “Osment, who is onscreen in almost every scene, is one of the best actors now working.
Haley Joel Osment Sora | Haley Joel Osment Kingdom Hearts
Haley has spent the better part of his life as Sora, the spiky-haired keyblade wielding face of Final Fantasy and Disney crossover bliss.
Haley Joel Osment Weight Gain
Osment weight gain, and the huge bushy beard are just two of the reasons why he might be hard to spot.
Haley Joel Osment Pay It Forward
Trevor McKinney (Haley Joel Osment) is an 11-year-old boy who is given a class assignment by his social studies teacher, Eugene Simonet (Kevin Spacey), to come up with an idea to change the world. Trevor’s idea is to do three good deeds for people and then ask them to pay it forward by doing three good deeds for someone else.
Trevor’s first good deed is to help a homeless man, Jerry (Jon Bon Jovi), get back on his feet. Jerry then helps a single mother, Arlene (Helen Hunt), who is struggling to raise her son. Arlene then helps a man named Eugene (Jay Mohr) who is trying to save his marriage.
The “pay it forward” movement quickly spreads across the country, inspiring people to do good deeds for each other. Trevor’s story is ultimately tragic, as he is stabbed and killed while trying to help a friend who is being bullied. However, his legacy lives on in the movement he started, which continues to make the world a better place.