Last Updated on 2 months by Admin
Artgrid is a stock footage subscription service that offers a wide variety of high-quality, cinematic footage. It is a popular choice for filmmakers, video creators, and businesses of all sizes.
Artgrid’s library clips categories
Artgrid’s library includes over 1 million clips in a variety of categories, including:
- Food and drink
- Science and education
- And more!
Artgrid’s footage is shot by professional filmmakers and cinematographers from all over the world. This means that you can find a wide range of unique and interesting footage that you won’t find on other stock footage sites.
Artgrid pricing plans
Artgrid offers two pricing plans:
- Monthly: $299 per month
- Yearly: $599 per year (billed annually)
Both plans offer unlimited downloads of all of the footage in Artgrid’s library.
Artgrid also offers a free 7-day trial, so you can try out the service before you commit to a paid subscription.
Benefits of using Artgrid
Here are some of the benefits of using Artgrid:
- High-quality footage: Artgrid’s footage is shot by professional filmmakers and cinematographers, so you can be sure that it is of the highest quality.
- Unique and interesting content: Artgrid’s library includes a wide range of unique and interesting footage that you won’t find on other stock footage sites.
- Unlimited downloads: With your Artgrid subscription, you can download as much footage as you want, without any restrictions.
- Affordable pricing: Artgrid’s pricing is very affordable, especially when compared to other stock footage services.
Overall, Artgrid is a great choice for filmmakers, video creators, and businesses of all sizes that are looking for high-quality, cinematic stock footage.